2011年6月5日星期日

Flik and Nina on the roof 翻译

Nina:"Sir Flik?"
尼娜:“弗里克先生?”

Flik:"What?"
弗里克:“什么?”

Nina:"What are you doing?  Everyone is either asleep or passed out . Aren't you going to sleep , Sir Flik?"
尼娜:“你在做什么?每个人都睡觉了或出外了。你怎么不去睡觉,弗里克先生?”

Flik:"I guess so . It always happens on the night before... Memories of past battles come rushing to my mind..."
弗里克:“我在想。它总是发生在前一晚的事情...过去的战斗就会在我脑里回忆起...”

Nina:"I'm jealous... I don't have any . I've only lived 16 years and i've been a kid for at least 6 of ' em. Could you...could you tell me what you were thinking about?"
尼娜:“我妒忌...我没有。我虽然只有16岁,我一直在6的孩子。你可以...你可以告诉我在想什么吗?

Flik:"Different things."
弗里克:“不同的事情”

Nina:"Differeny things?  Like your home? Or maybe about the future? Or about the battle tomorrow?"
尼娜:“不同的事情?想着你的家?或着是你的未来?或者是明天的战斗?”

Flik:"None of your business , brat."
弗里克:“不关你的事情,小孩子”

Nina:"Th,that's terrible!!! Oh i get it... Were you... were you thinking about a lost love?"
尼娜:“然后,真是凶!!!噢我明白了...你是...你是在对失去的爱情想什么?”

 Flik:".........."
弗里克:“..........”

Nina:"Hey , wait a minute."
尼娜:“嘿,等一下。”

Flik:"Get to sleep soon.It's not good to stay up all night."
弗里克:“赶快睡觉吧,每一晚都熬夜不太好。”

Nina:"You're just trying to put on a brave face.But...that's what i admire so much about you."
尼娜:“你只是想装作毫无其事的样子。但是...这就是让我那么佩服你的这一点。”
 
。。。。。。。。。。
隔天,

Nina:"I knew it.You came here again."
 尼娜:“我就知道。你又会来这里。”

Flik:"I guess so."
弗里克:“我在想。”

Nina:"What were you thinking about?"
尼娜:“你在想什么呢?”

Flik:"I told you before. It's none of you business. "
弗里克:“我之前已经告诉你。这不关你的事。”

Nina:"I was thinking about 'Odessa'... She was an old love of mine..."
尼娜:“我在想'Odessa'... 她就是我曾经最爱。”

 Flik:"..........!!!!! Hmph...Mr.Talkative , huh..."
弗里克:“..........!!!!!哼...Mr.Talkative ,嗯...”

Nina:"You still can't forget her?"
尼娜:“你仍然无法忘记她?”

Flik:"It's not that..."
弗里克:“并不是说不能...”

Nina:"Then what......?"
尼娜:“那是什么呢?”

Flik:".............  Odessa wasn't just my lover...To me...She was the only person i ever really looked up to...She taught me...a whole new way of thinking , a whole new way of looking at life.She's the reason i become the man i am today.So it's not that i can't forget her...   I don't want to forget her."
弗里克:“...........  Odessa 并不只是我的爱人...对我来说...她是唯一一个曾经让我真正抬起头改变了我...她教给我...一个的思维方式,一个生命的新方式。有她今天才能有一个真正成为男人的我因此,不是我无法忘记她...而是我不想忘记她。“

Nina:"Even though you'll never see her again  ? Never met her and hold her hand again ?"
尼娜:“尽管你再也见不到她?不能见到她,再次握住她的手?”

Flik:"Learn some manners!!! It's none of your business..."
弗里克:“学习一些礼貌!!!这事与你无关...”

Nina:"Why? I say it is my business..."
尼娜:“为什么?我说这是我的事...”

Flik:"None of your business, brat."
弗里克:“不关你的事,小孩子。”

Nina:"You've got some nerve!!! Brat! Brat!! Brat, you say !!! I spent all this time thinking about your happiness!!! What good will it do you!!! Thinking about this dead person all the time!!! You'll make yourself sick with grief!!! "
尼娜:“你真是有些神经!!! 小孩子! 小孩子!! 小孩子,你说!!! 我花了那么多的时间在想着你的幸福!!! 什么才是对你好的!!! 你却只会无时无刻想着一个死人!!! 这样只会让你悲哀生病!!! ”

Flik:"SHUT UP!!!!!!!"
弗里克:“闭嘴!!!!!!”

Nina:"Wh....... I.....I'm sorry........."
尼娜:“什..........我.....对不起........”

Flik:".............. I'm sorry i yelled......But i ......I was thinking about how stupid i was......not to appreciate what i had. I was just a young fool."
弗里克:“............. 对不起我大喊......但我....我是多么愚蠢的一个人......不值得欣赏。我只是个年轻的傻瓜。”

Nina:"Please forgive me.........."
尼娜:“请原谅我.........”

Flik:"..................."
弗里克:“......................”

Nina:"I........ummm..........errr........"
尼娜:“我...........嗯............额...........”

Flik:"What?"
弗里克:“什么?”

Nina:"Is it okay.....if i what with you ? I'll just wait , okay.......?"
尼娜:“那好吧.......如果我只是和你什么?我只是等待,好吗?”

Flik:"Do what you want .......Time........it changes people's hearts . It'll change yours too. You'll understand someday."
弗里克:“你真的要做......时间......它可以改变人的心意。同时也会改变你的。你以后就会明白了。”

Nina:"You're wrong! My feelings about you will never change!!! "
尼娜:“你错了!!我对你的感觉是永远都不会改变的!!!”

Flik:"Really.........We'll see."
弗里克:“好......我们等着看。”

Nina:"Time changes people's hearts,huh.........."
尼娜:“时间会改变人的心意,呵呵.......”